Mumbai Indians and Kings XI will both be looking to get back on the winning track after suffering excruciating losses in their last match.
When & Where?
Match : Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians ( Match No.13).
Where : Sheikh Zayed Stadium.
When : 01/10/2020 19.30 (IST)
Kings XI Punjab
- Last year in the same fixture, KL Rahul got Punjab over the line in Mohali, By scoring a ton, More of the same please.
- Sheldon Cottrell is supposed to make way for Chris Jordan after that disappointing performance against Rajasthan Royals.
- Glenn Maxwell needs to start coming good with the bat after two repeated failures.
- Ravi Bishnoi and Murugan Ashwin have shown great promise and should keep their place.
- Mayank Agarwal will once again be pivotal to posting or chasing down any score.
Predicted Lineup : KL Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, Nicolas Pooran, Glenn Maxwell, Karun Nair, Sarfaraz Khan, Jimmy Neesham, Ravi Bishnoi, Murugan Ashwin, Mohammad Shami, Chris Jordan.
- To the uninitiated it might seem as if Mumbai Indians are in trouble, But making a last minute dash into the playoffs and winning the trophy is a theme that the Mumbai faithful are all too familiar with.
- Despite Kieron Pollard’s terrific last ditch efforts against RCB, Virat Kohli’s team won in the super over.
- Ishan Kishan might be under the spotlight once again especially after a string of poor performances by Rishabh Pant, The Wicket-keeping position in the Indian team might be up for grabs.
- Jaspreet Bumrah might want to go back to the drawing board before this one, Especially considering that he has conceded more then 40 runs in two of the three matches he has played in till now.
- On the slow wickets of the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, The likes of Krunal Pandya and Rahul Chahar might come up trumps.
Predicted Lineup : Rohit Sharma, Quinton De Kock, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, James Pattinson, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Jaspreet Bumrah, Rahul Chahar,Trent Boult.
- Kings XI Punjab would certainly not make it easy for Mumbai Indians, I fancy them to win this one. Odds : Mumbai – 4/6, KXIP – 6/5
- I still expect the highest Partnership to be from MI, Given their cautious approach. Odds – 11/10 (Both)
- Man of the Match odds
- Rohit Sharma – 8/1
- Lokesh Rahul – 7/1
- Jaspreet Bumrah – 10/1
- Hardik Pandya – 12/1
- Mohammad Shami – 14/1.